All children living in safe environments with dignity, enjoying their rights
Building safe & inclusive communities
- through empowering children, youth and adults to claim and exercise their right to live with dignity and safety, and to respect the rights of others.
- through life skills-based sexuality and personal safety education for children and adults.
- through developing and disseminating the Enfold Suvidha Kit – an interactive, easy to use teaching-learning tool on personal safety and sexuality etiquette for children with intellectual disability, visual or auditory impairments.
- by providing medico-legal and psycho-social support to children affected by sexual violence as Support Persons under the POCSO Act, 2012.
- by adopting a multi-disciplinary team approach to strengthen systems that address gender-based violence and sexual violence.
- by promoting the adoption of restorative practices and restorative justice-based approaches in schools, communities and child care institutions, with special focus on children in conflict with the law, children in need of care and protection and those affected by sexual violence.
- by working in constructive collaboration with the State through system strengthening in order to ensure that the rights of children are respected, promoted and fulfilled.
- Supporting inclusion, celebrating diversity, practicing non- discrimination
- Child safety is an adult and community responsibility
- Quality. Delivering value with the given time and resources
- Zero tolerance to all forms of violence
- See all opportunities as a way to give, share and add value
- Integrity and transparency
- Encourage responsibility and ownership
- Encourage personal power in adverse situations/ conflicts
- Encourage child agency and participation
- Support, collaborate to fulfill our mission and vision
- Do not accept resources from people who are known sexual abusers
- Do not accept resources from institutions/ organizations whose values are contrary to Enfold’s core values