1. Policy Brief on Child Rights and COVID 19. Prepared by members of Alliance for Right to ECD, Covid Response Alliance of India on Child Protection (CRAICP), India Alternative Care Network (IACN), ProChild Coalition, Right to Education Forum, Right to Food Campaign, Working Group on Human Rights to India and the UN (WGHR). Enfold Proactive Health Trust is an active member of ProChild Coalition and CRAICP. (17 July 2020)
4. Guidelines for Child Care Institutions under the Juvenile Justice (Care & Protection of Children) Act, 2015 in the Context of COVID-19. Prepared by Enfold Proactive Health Trust, with support from UNICEF (Field Office for Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana) (8 April 2020)
5. Guidance for Juvenile Justice Boards and Children’s Courts under Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015, in the context of COVID-19 for consideration of Nodal Department at State level (8 April 2020)
6.Guidance for Child Welfare Committees under Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015 in the context of COVID-19 for consideration by the Nodal Department at State level (8 April 2020)
7. The COVID-19 Pandemic – How do we keep children and staff of Child Care Institutions safe? Recommendations for Action that may be taken by the Department of Women and Child Development, Government of Karnataka (17 March 2020)
Research Paper Presentations
- Journal article, Saksena Sangeeta, Saldhana Shaibya, Impact of a course on Human Sexuality and Adolescence, Indian Journal of Pediatrics 2003 mar;70(3):203-6
- Sociedad Iberoamericana de Infermacion Cientifica – Invited article on Evolving and implementing programs on Human Sexuality and Life skills for school children in India – a three year experience www.siicsalud.com/saludiciencia/columnistas.php
- Poster presentation on discussing human sexuality and health issues with school children and young adults – a three year experience at Christ College, Bangalore
- 11th Asia Pacific Congress on Love, Life and Family: The sacredness of marriage and family in a multi religious context.- Speaker, Dr Saksena in 2005, Bangalore
- Speaker, Dr Saksena on Gender and Sexuality at International Conference on Counseling and Psychotherapy at Montfort College, Bangalore 8-10 Jan 2008
- Can Workbooks be an effective methodology for Life Skills education in Schools – Our experience with On Track – a workbook series for 3rd to 9th std students ? At International conference on Life Skills at Rajiv Gandhi Institute for Youth Development, Sriperumbadur, Chennai by Dr Sangeeta Saksena, 9th Dec 2010
- APCCAN _9 New Delhi International conference Oct 2011 Where the Shoe Pinches – Analysis of a Peer education system by Dr Shaibya Saldanha; Can School workbooks be used as a strategy to prevent Child Sexual Abuse? Dr Sangeeta Saksena
1. COVID-19 and Child Survivors of Sexual Offences – A Rapid Assessment Study examining the economic, social and psychological impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on child survivors of sexual offences and their families and on the ongoing trials. Supported by Azim Premji Philanthropic Initiative. December 2020.
2. Life Skills Through Restorative Circles: A collaboration between Enfold Proactive Health Trust and Innisfree House School, Bangalore. Highlights of Feedback received on the Pilot Programme (May 2019 – March 2020), 20 November, 2020.
4. Overview & Medical Evaluation of Child Sexual Abuse – Dr Shaibya Saldanha and Dr Sangeeta Saksena – CANCEL NEWS Child Abuse Neglect and Child Labour, Vol 14 (1) January 2014
5. Evolving and implementing programs on Human Sexuality and Life Skills for school children in India – A three-year experience. Dr Sangeeta Saksena and Dr Shaibya Saldanha – Published in Sociedad Iberoamericana de Información Científica, April 2007
6. Screening For Child Sexual Abuse – Dr Sangeeta Saksena, PEDISCAN (The Journal of the Bangalore Branch of The Indian Academy of Pediatricians BPS); Issue 2, May – Aug 2007
7. Impact of a course on Human Sexuality and Adolescence – Dr Sangeeta Saksena and Dr Shaibya Saldanha, Indian Journal of Pediatrics 2003 mar 70(3):203-6
8. Poster presentation on discussing human sexuality and health issues with school children and young adults – a three year experience.