As of April 2017, Enfold has interacted with over 1,46,641 children (class I-X) and college youth, about 1,845 teachers and 23,500 adults, 2,135 police, doctors & judiciary personnel, 500 social workers and 350 councillors in 30 cities in India
- Set up three Collaborative Child Response Units in Bangalore to cater to the needs of children who have been sexually abused.
- On Track – a workbooks series on Life Skills and Personal safety based on Enfold’s work with students.
- Conceptualized and started a PG Diploma course in Life Skills and Reproductive Health in association with Christ University, Bangalore.
- Initiated certificate courses in Reproductive and Sexual Health in various colleges.
- Worked with over a hundred schools and colleges in and around Bangalore to impart life skills, human sexuality and personal safety education.