Work Experience: 4-6 years
Minimum Education : Graduate
Position summary and skill required as below:
a) Maintain and expand engagement with corporates, and other large entities – international organisations, social enterprises, NGOs and individuals
b) Work with the management team, and contributes to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies and practices. This position will also interact with the Trustees.
c) Oversee Finances of Enfold, interact with the vendors, clients and personnel working with Enfold to manage financial transactions with these groups.
d) Oversee Budget and cash flow, draft the financial plan for the year, control internal financial systems
Skills and experience required include:
· Experience in managing and leading teams, supervise, guide and make decisions
· Be self-driven with little need for supervision
· Have a broad vision and be far-sighted with regard to targets and goals
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
· A friendly, courteous and professional approach towards customers, children, and staff.
· Ability to work effectively with multiple teams
· Experience in project management and client relations management, managing tight deadlines.
· Maintain and enhance the administrative and managerial systems necessary to operate complex projects.
· Strong communication, organisation and negotiation skills.
· Excellent English language skills, both written and oral
· Competence with Microsoft office environment.
· Have an understanding of written commercial and legal language