Position – HR and Social Media Executive
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Type – Full- time Consultant (of which initial 3 months will be probation)
Reports to: Lead – Operations and HR
– Recruiting, Staffing, and Onboarding
– Goal setting, performance management/ appraisals, and improved systems
– Organization development
– Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns
– Employee orientation, development, and training
– Policy development and documentation
– Employee relations
– Compensation and benefits administration
– Handling end-to-end Internship and Volunteering process
– Maintaining HR Database
– Tracking leaves
Social Media and IT:
– Oversees all organization’s social media accounts management
– Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
– Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
– Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
– Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
– Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
– Manage Enfold Website and update it regularly, and make changes as required/suggested in consultation with the Fundraising team
– Manage posts on Google rooms and other such platforms that Enfold teams may be using to reach or interact with children or adults.
– Manages Enfold’s blog and extends IT support when required.
– Producing a consistent brand message across all the social media channels.
– Creating and promoting an organizational blog on a weekly basis.
– Assist Planning of Marketing Strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to grow online sales and traffic and engagement. Strategies can be like- posting daily content for continual growth
– Track relevant social media influencers so that they can enhance Enfolds overall brand reputation and extend reach through influencer channels.
– Responding to any mentions over social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+ and engage with the social media users
– Assist in production and dissemination of Emailers/campaigns through MailChimp platforms for dissemination to Enfold groups and donors.
– Liaison with designers/branding and content team from collaborators assisting us pro bono.
– Develop such campaigns as and when required to engage with Enfold donors and contacts.
Qualification and Experience
EDUCATION: MBA Human Resources
WORK EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years
Skills and Personal Attributes
– Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms with previous experience
– Web Proficiency
– Computer Software Proficiency
– WordPress Proficiency
– Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience
– Proofreading and Editing Skills
– Video editing skills
– Interpersonal Skills
– Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
– Customer Service Skills
This position requires a high degree of confidentiality in dealing with personnel and finance matters. Applicants must be friendly, courteous and have a professional approach.
Last Date for application: 30 November 2021
Date of Joining: At the earliest
How to apply: Interested candidates can fill this form: https://bit.ly/HREnfoldOpenings