Position summary :
– Expand Enfold’s preventive work in educational institutions, mainly schools.
– Coordinate with agencies that support Enfold’s preventive work with children from all socioeconomic background
– Minimum Education : Graduate
– Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
– Proficiency in Microsoft office and report writing.
– Strong interpersonal, and customer service skills required.
– Ability to plan, organise, multi-task, solve problems and meet deadlines.
– Knowledge of Kannada will be an advantage
– Having a personal two-wheeler vehicle for transportation will be an added advantage
Location: Enfold Proactive Health Trust, Koramangala, Bengaluru
How to apply : Those interested in joining Enfold in this capacity, may send an email with the subject line “Job application for: Name_Position” to Info@enfoldindia.org detailing their interest, experience and expertise. Please include a note on why you would like to work in the not-for-profit sector, and specifically in the area of Enfold’s work.
Reimbursement: As per experience and skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications regardless of sex, gender, race, age, belief in any religion and none, gender identity, ethnic origin, class, sexuality, nationality, appearance, disability, being HIV positive or living with AIDS and any other matter which causes a person to be treated with injustice.